ocsmount - Mount WebDAV URLs into your Mac
What is ocsmount?
ocsmount is a tool for macOS that can mount WebDAV servers into your local directory hierarchy. Your remote data will appear in the local file system like local files.
Why ocsmount ?
It works as a local optimizing proxy and performs faster than connecting to
server via Finder.
It's transparent: You can still use Finder and all other macOS programs to work with your files.
For ownCloud and Nextcloud
You can use ocsmount also to mount your ownCloud and Nextcloud as a network drive into Finder.
The URL is usually in the form of:
For all WebDAV Cloud Storage Providers
Some servers that work with ocsmount:
- MagentaCloud (Telekom.de) (Telekom Mediencenter)
- GMX Cloud (gmx.de) (GMX MediaCenter)
- Web.de Online-Speicher (web.de)
- Strato.de HiDrive Online-Speicher (strato.de)
- 1&1 Online-Speicher (1und1.de) (1&1 SmartDrive)
- 1&1 IONOS
- Freenetcloud (freenet.de)
- Domainfactory LiveDisk (df.eu)
- 1blu Drive (1blu.de)
- Kolab Now
- WebWeaver School / WebWeaver Enterprise (Server bug when refreshing server side changes!)
- jianguoyun.com (Nutstore) (坚果云)
- leiniao365 (雷鸟365)
- Microsoft Sharepoint (IIS)
- Microsoft Sharepoint.com (Office365)
- Microsoft OneDrive (live.com)
For Sharepoint.com (Office365)
Since version 2.2, ocsmount also supports URLs in the form of
For mapping your NAS as OS X network drive
WebDAV-speaking NAS are supported.
- Synology (sometimes issues with accents, umlauts etc!)
How does it look like?
Download for OS X
Support and Feedback
Please e-mail us for free support. We are happy to help!
How can I change the local mount directory?
We are working on a way to do this directly from the app.
Meanwhile you can use the
to create a symbolic link from the mount directory to any other location on your hard drive, e.g. into your home directory:
ln -s $HOME/Library/Containers/com.woboq.ocsmount.desktop/Data/Library/Volumes/OCSMOUNT $HOME/my_webdav_serverUse the Copy Path menu entry to get that first path.
Catalina: Why does it download all movies/images/music?
Finder in new macOS version insists on creating thumbnails for the Finder icons. This is only a problem
for directories with big files on slow connections.
This is how you can avoid it:
ocsmount uses the help of a webservice called AppLanga to support translations. It also uses the help of a webservice called Revenuecat to support in-app purchases. Both services only receive the minimum amount of data needed to fulfill their purpose.© 2011-2019 Woboq GmbH
Google Analytics Tracking Opt-Out